Welcome to Pieces of Frost. I Luann Frost and my family are so excited you have found our Blog! We started Pieces of Frost as a place for our family to express each of our family members creativity. We really weren’t sure how to start a blog or if we needed a blog at first. Each of us had dreams and stories to tell and we just couldn’t find the perfect way to share our stories with the world. We were just sharing with each other and we had begun to realize that more and more people were enjoying what we had to say. Everyone kept telling us you should write a book or you should paint a bigger picture. You should show pictures of your collection! So this site will share all of our great ideas. You can see them all right here.
I am passionate about a healthy, happy, Christ centered family. Education has been the center of our lives. I have taught almost all of my life including the time spent homeschooling my two children. We have always worked hard to make learning fun and to learn something new everyday.
If you spend time at our blog you will find that LuAnn loves quotes and funny stories about our lives. Let me tell you a few things you didn’t know about me.
- I am a piece of Frost. I wasn’t born married. It’s funny but when I was a high school teacher and I was in charge of doing the yearbook, they called my dad, Mr. Frost. As I said, I wasn’t born married.
- I have a degree in Television and Radio/Communications. I have never worked in television. I have had all kinds of jobs but, most of the time I have taught high school English. Here are just a few of the more interesting jobs I have had…teaching prisoners how to write resumes, teaching English in China through Skype… Stick with Pieces of Frost for details on my great stories and quotes.
- I have the best husband in the world! He puts up with me and loves me no matter what! We have been married thirty years. (I got married at birth) and together thirty-six.
- My family is fantastic! When the horrible word CANCER entered our world, our family circled the wagons and supported us back to health. We couldn’t do it without the whole gang. So get excited you’re going to get to meet them right here in this blog!
- We believe in living a positive life. If you can dream it you can do it! So drop in right here with us and see all the places we go and all the fun we have right here at Pieces of Frost!