Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- 2 (17.5 oz.) cans refrigerated cinnamon rolls, icing reserved
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ milk
- 2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 2 containers reserved icing
- 2 Tbsp. softened salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- (For extra icing, combine ¾ c. powdered sugar + 3 oz. salted butter (softened) + 1½ Tbsp. milk)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from packages and cut each roll into sixths.
- Drizzle melted butter in 9×13 inch pan.
- Spread cinnamon roll pieces evenly in pan.
- In a