I love Japanese curry. One week in the past I had Japanese curry all seven days of the week. It is so good. My budget does not always allow for me to have curry whenever I want it. So I have come up with a way for me to have my fix at home. I played around with the recipe and I feel like this is the best representation of the original that I could come up with. It is easy, simple, and does not take any effort to make. Your family will love this … Read the rest
With the Thanksgiving and Chrismas just around the corner schedules seem to get more hectic than usual. I’m sure having one less thing to worry about is a blessing. This Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole can be the perfect answer to that request! You just put it in the slow cooker, go to sleep while it’s cooking, and serve it up in the morning!
Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole is a classic breakfast casserole with eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns, and cheese. It’s a crowd-pleaser, for sure, and Crockpot Overnight Breakfast Casserole is large enough to feed a
Easy CrocPot Roast Beef
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 1 can French onion soup undiluted
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 ½-2 pounds cubed steak
- to thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp . cornstarch
- 3 tbsp . cold water
In the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, combine cream of chicken soup, French Onion soup, packet of au jus and water.
Put cubed steak in slow cooker with gravy mixture.
3 Ingredient CrocPot Buffalo Chicken
- 3 – 5 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz bottle Franks Red Hot Wings buffalo sauce
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- Place chicken breasts into crockpot, pour buffalo sauce over chicken. Sprinkle ranch mix on top. Cover with the lid and cook on low for about 5 hours.
- Remove chicken to a cutting board. Do not discard sauce! Shred the chicken with two forks. The chicken should just fall apart.
- Place shredded chicken back into sauce still in crockpot. Stir to coat chicken.
Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 2½ cups chicken broth
- ¼ cup hot sauce (likeFrank’s)
- 8oz can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon corn starch + 1 tablespoon water, whisked together
- ¼ – ½ cup greek yogurt (depending on how creamy vs.spicy you prefer), for later
- 10 oz uncooked linguine pasta noodles, for later
1.Place chicken in slow cooker
2.Whisk together broth, hot sauce, tomato sauce, sugar, seasonings and corn starch mixture together
3.Poor over chicken and cover … Read the rest