How Parents Can Help Their Aspergers Teenagers
April 4th, 2018
Helping Your Teen With Asperger’s Syndrome by-Teddy Frost The brutally honest truth is that parents of adolescents with Asperger’s syndrome or high functioning autism will face many problems that toher parents don’t and will never face………PERIOD!!!!!!!
- a teen with Aspergers is still a child with thoughts and feelings – you are the adult this youngster looks to for support and guidance
- negative behaviors usually occur because the Aspergers teen is spinning out of control, not because he is evil
- the client in “Aspergers” is the whole family
- the teenager who needs love and understanding the most will always ask for it in the most unloving ways
- this is hard work – and it is also hard work for your Aspergers teen